Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How I plan to post... slash expectations

This is my first (true) foray into writing a full length novel. I suppose if I had to classify it, it would be a young adult, contemporary, sci fi, fantasy with a little bit of chick lit romance (but not too much. Ew.)

My plan is to post a new chapter any time there is interest... so you have to let me know if you finished the most recent chapter, AND if you want to read more! (all 8 fingers crossed). Who knows if this will actually work...

Of course, since this blog was just created this morning, I have zero followers and no one has looked at it. I'm hoping that there may be a few curious people out there, and if so, let me know you're interested. Furthermore, if you would like to give me any feedback (hopefully constructive and not just outright mean, although I welcome any opinions offered) I would love to hear what you have to say.

Finally, I plan to post "in order" as if you're reading it from top to bottom (like a book would read) which means that "older" posts are actually newer ones. Or said more consisely, the first chapter will come first, the second chapter will come second and so forth (the second chapter will not be above the first one on blogger.) If that's not clear, I apologize! Hopefully it's easier to read that way.

Awesome, so here we go! Welcome to TUNING QUINN. :)

1 comment:

  1. THE SCRIPTURES AND JESUS

    Did Jesus have a different view of the Scriptures than do contemporary believers in Christ?

    WHAT JESUS SAID. Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, "Did you never read in the Scriptures....?"

    WHAT JESUS DID NOT SAY. "Did you never read in the Scripture commentaries....?"

    WHAT JESUS SAID. Matthew 22:29 But Jesus answered and said to them , "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God."

    WHAT JESUS DID NOT SAY. "You are mistaken not understanding the man-made traditions of the elders nor the power of God."

    WHAT JESUS SAID. Mark 14:49 Every day I was with you in the temple teaching , and you did not seize Me; but this has taken place to fulfill the Scriptures."

    WHAT JESUS DID NOT SAY. "Every day I was with you in the temple teaching, and you did not seize Me; but this has taken place to fulfill the opinions of men that have been written in creed books.

    WHAT JESUS SAID. John 5:39 You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me;

    WHAT JESUS DID NOT SAY. "You search the Scripture commentaries, religious catechisms, and other denominational creed books, as well as all other extra-Scriptural writings; because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me.


    WHY DO MEN TODAY NOT TRUST THE SCRIPTURES AND THE SCRIPTURES ALONE?


    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete